1.- information to the user
ONA INVESTIGACIÓN, S.L. informs to all the users of the website about their policy respect the treatment and the protection of the data of personal character of users and clients that may be gathered for the navigation through the website.
ONA INVESTIGACIÓN, S.L. is the responsible of the treatment of the personal data of the user, so it’s facilitate the next information talking about the treatment of their data:
Finality of the treatment of their data: keep a commercial relation with the user. The planned operations for realizing the treatment are:
- Referral of commercial advertising communications through email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic media or physic, present or future, which could chance to realize commercial communication. These communications will be realized by ONA INVESTIGACIÓN, S.L. and related with their products and services, or with their collaborators or providers so that those whom have been reached. In that case, thirds will have never access to personal data.
- Process orders, request or any type of petition that is realized for the user through any of the contact forms that are make available to you.
- Forward orders of notices of the website.
Conservation criteria of data: Personal data will be conserved until it won’t be requested its suspension by the part of the interested, exercising their rights from data, and in any case in compliment of legal periods, of prescription that result from application.
Recipient or data transfer: data won’t be communicated neither given to any recipient.
Rights of the stakeholders:
- Right to retire the consent in any moment.
- Right of access, correction, suppression, portability of your data and the limitation or opposition of its treatment, as well asnot being object of individual decisions automatically.
Contact data to exercise your rights:
It should be identified and request clearly the right to exercise.
- Postal address: ONA INVESTIGACIÓN, S.L. – C/ Binefar s/n – 22510 Binaced (Huesca)
- Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- Information provides for the user
If you are less than 18 years old it is not allowed for the use of forms in our websites.
Users, introducing their data in forms of contact or presented in forms of download, accepted expressly, and in a free way and clear, that your data are necessary to attend your request, for the leader, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the other fields
The user ensure that personal data is truthful and he is responsible to communicate any modification.
All the request data through the website are necessary for the delivery of a service optimal to the user. In the case that they are not provided all the details, it is not ensure that the information and services that the Leader provides you, are completely adjusted to their necessities.
3.- Security measures
In conformance with the provided in the current regulation with regard to personal data protection, the leader is fulfilled with all the provisions of the regulation RGPD y LOPD for the treatment of personal data of his responsibility, which are treaty in a legal way, loyal and transparent in relation with the interested and adequate, relevant and limited to the necessary in relation with the fines for which are treated.
The Leader ensure that he has implemented technique policy and organizational suitable to apply security measures that establish the RGPD and the LOPD with the finality of protect the rights and liberty of the users and he has communicated them the appropriate data so that they could be exercised.
4.- Security gaps
The leader will inform about any security gap that affect the database that uses this website, that affect any of our services of thirds , to all and every person, data that could have been affected, and authorities, in the following 72 hours after the gap detection.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all the settlement or questions related with the present website or the activities developed, will be of application the Spanish legislation, where they expressly submit the parts, being competent for the resolution of all the disputes related with its use the Courts and Tribunals of the Huesca.