What is Aminoproteic Treatment?
It is an organic straightening and smoothing hair treatment that modifies and fills the hair structure creating a cohesive and natural fibre. It is free from formaldehyde, ammonia and aggressive chemicals.
Formulated with organic ingredients that emulate the hair’s own KERATIN, we achieve a tangible, beautiful and healthy result.
A versatile formula that allows for complete straightening with anti-frizz treatment to transform curly hair to an open wave or simply to remove frizz.
- Natural straightening.
- Repairs the hair fibre.
- Increases elasticity and strength.
- Powerful anti-frizz smooth hair treatment.
- Protects from external aggression.
- Reduces hair breakage.
- Nourishes and hydrates.
- Provides vitality, shine and softness.
- Hair conditioners derived from triglycerides and enriched with phytosterols provide elasticity, shine and softness.
- Rhodiola extract is a thermal protector and antioxidant for the hair based on glycols.
- Polysaccharides help to retain water in the hair and keep it hydrated.
- Shea butter has hydrating and nourishing power. It improves elasticity, and repairs and regenerates thanks to its content of vitamins A, D, E and F.
- Fatty acids, derived from Coconut Oil, are an excellent emollient and hair fibre repair agent.
Recommendations for long-lasting natural hair straightening
- 1. The follow-up treatment is included in the Aminoproteic Treatment. To ensure good results, it is essential to continue a Secretos del Agua care routine at home.
- 2. For the first few days after treatment, try to wear your hair loose without ponytails or tight braids.
- 3. To achieve best straightening and smoothing hair results at home, it is important to dry your hair completely with your hands and blow dryer while at the same time maintaining control over the straightening. The hair’s keratin will act like a wax moulding to the shape we give it with the heat.
- 4. If the hair is allowed to dry naturally, the result will be wavier and more natural.